Timeless Elegance in an Urban Space
The KURfuerst, designed by Sergei Tchoban, skillfully and seamlessly combines classic stylistic elements with modern structures. The upscale location in Berlin’s Tiergarten district on the border to Schöneberg is the ideal place for everyone, and especially for art lovers, culture aficionados and culinary enthusiasts!
An Urban Mélange
The KURfuerst, located in Berlin’s popular Tiergarten district, is now ready for occupancy! Each of the 2- to 4-room apartments, spread across two townhouses, features a balcony or terrace. A green courtyard garden creates a tranquil refuge from the urban hustle and bustle. Architect Sergei Tchoban’s design emphasizes the buildings’ inherent diversity, masterfully combining classic elements with modern structures. There is no more central place to live in west Berlin: The KURfuerst is located in the popular Tiergarten district on the border with Schöneberg, right between KaDeWe and Potsdamer Platz. The contrast-rich, urban neighborhood near Nollendorfplatz is optimally complemented by the Großer Tiergarten and the Park am Gleisdreieck, both of which are within walking distance.
- Green courtyard garden for relaxing & underground parking
- Premium fixtures and fittings from brand manufacturers
- Soaring ceilings & real wood parquet with underfloor heating
- Many apartments with windowed bathrooms & utility rooms
- Central location in Berlin-Mitte on the border with Schöneberg, between KaDeWe and Potsdamer Platz