HPQ - EAST SIDE: Futuristic living. Exclusive living. HPQ in Frankfurt.
In Frankfurt’s upscale Ostend district, a visionary new urban quarter is taking shape on the banks of the Main River, moments from the European Central Bank’s iconic headquarters: HPQ, brainchild of the star architect Hadi Teherani. Experience the next level of living in this 234-sqm, 4-room penthouse on the 8th floor of HPQ EAST SIDE and savor the breathtaking views from the generous roof...
- Groundbreaking, visionary architecture from Hadi Teherani
- Extensive, private roof terrace and two loggias
- Open, light-flooded living/dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Three generous bedrooms, each with high-end bathrooms and dressing rooms
- Sustainably sourced wood parquet flooring from Listone Giordano
- Radiant underfloor heating and cooling and additional cooling convectors
- Underground parking with charging stations for EVs and direct elevator access
- Impressive foyer, concierge service and integrated security concept