Roots - A feeling of warmth and comfort: 3-room apartment in Germany’s tallest wooden high-rise.
Wood radiates warmth and is a beloved feature of the best interiors. So why not make an entire high-rise out of this incredible natural material? Roots in Hamburg’s HafenCity does just that: there are 5,500 cubic meters of wood in this stunning 64-meter building – making it the tallest wooden high-rise in Germany. Roots is home to this exquisite 3-room, 5th-floor apartment with views over...
- Two loggias and galleries with movable exterior glazing
- Views over Baakenhafen harbor and Elbtower
- Two bathrooms with large-format porcelain stoneware tiles and a range of equipment options
- Underfloor heating
- Smart home ready
- Lobby with concierge and yoga room
- 600-sqm courtyard designed by renowned landscape architects LOIDL
- Underground parking space
- On-site car sharing service
- Bicycle storage room