HPQ - EAST SIDE: With views of the Main River – and a vision of the future. HPQ in Frankfurt.
The select few who get to live in HPQ on the banks of the Main River in Frankfurt’s upscale Ostend district share a single aspiration: to experience the next level of living. HPQ is a visionary new urban quarter from the star architect Hadi Teherani, a landmark residential scheme with a visionary facade and expansive roof garden. This modern, 79-sqm, 3-room apartment on the 4th floor is the...
- Groundbreaking, visionary architecture from Hadi Teherani
- Light-flooded living/dining area with open-plan kitchen
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with views over the Main River
- Two high-end bathrooms
- Sustainably sourced wood parquet flooring from Listone Giordano
- Radiant underfloor heating and cooling and additional cooling convectors
- Underground parking with charging stations for EVs and direct elevator access
- Impressive foyer, concierge service and integrated security concept
- HPQ residents-only rooftop terrace with breathtaking views, plus richly planted inner courtyard