HPQ - GARDEN SIDE: Invest in the future: Hafenpark Quartier (HPQ) in Frankfurt.
The future is being written in Frankfurt’s upscale Ostend district. Here, on the banks of the Main River, moments from the headquarters of the European Central Bank, a visionary residential development from star architect Hadi Teherani is taking shape: HPQ. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony, his ultra-modern, light-flooded, 2-room apartment on the 5th floor offers breathtaking...
- Major employers, incl. Allianz, SAP and PWC, and ultra-low vacancy rate (0.4%) drive demand for upscale rental units
- Dynamic investment market: Frankfurt is one of the top five investment destinations in the world for internati
- Strongest property price growth of Germany’s top 8 cities: Prices up by 11.7% year-on-year in H1 2020
- Groundbreaking, visionary architecture from Hadi Teherani
- Residents’ only rooftop terrace and greened courtyard
- Concierge service and integrated security concept
- Unbeatable amenities: Mainufer embankment and harbor park on the doorstep