HPQ - EAST SIDE: The future has a new address: Hafenpark Quartier (HPQ) in Frankfurt.
Lots of people live in Frankfurt. Only a select few actually get to live on the banks of the Main River. Be inspired by HPQ, a stunning new residential development on the banks of the Main River in the city’s upscale Ostend district. Star architect Hadi Teherani has designed a futuristic, landmark residential scheme with a visionary facade and expansive roof garden, moments from the European...
- Light-flooded living/dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows and loggia
- Two generous bedrooms and two high-end bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Sustainably sourced wood parquet flooring from Listone Giordano
- Transparent sun protection
- Radiant underfloor heating
- Concierge service and integrated security concept
- Underground parking with charging stations for EVs and direct elevator access
- Unbeatable amenities: Mainufer embankment and harbor park on the doorstep
- HPQ residents-only rooftop terrace with breathtaking views, plus richly planted inner courtyard