HPQ - EAST SIDE: Invest in the future: Hafenpark Quartier (HPQ) in Frankfurt.
A visionary residential development, the brainchild of star architect Hadi Teherani, is currently taking shape in Frankfurt’s upscale Ostend district on the banks of the Main River and moments from the European Central Bank. HPQ not only boasts a breathtaking facade and extensive rooftop garden, it also offers first-class buy-to-let opportunities for investors. This ultra-modern, light-flooded,...
- Concierge service and integrated security concept
- Dynamic investment market: Frankfurt is one of the top five investment destinations in the world for international real estate investors
- Strongest property price growth of Germany’s top 8 cities: Prices up by 11.7% year-on-year in H1 2020
- Groundbreaking, visionary architecture from Hadi Teherani
- Residents’ only rooftop terrace and greened courtyard
- Unbeatable amenities: Mainufer embankment and harbor park on the doorstep
- Major employers, incl. Allianz, SAP and PWC, and ultra-low vacancy rate (0.4%) drive demand for upscale rental