- E-Bike and CarsharingOutdoor Area for each ApartmentKfW Efficiency House 55 (GEG 2020)Modern Architecture
Living lightly. Oberursel.
Embedded in thousands of hectares of the Hochtaunus Nature Rserve and right next to the historic town of Oberursel, the new residential development LeviO is scheduled for completion by the end of 2023. Sales of the 94 condominiums start immediately. LeviO stands for “Living the easy life in Oberursel,” which is absolutely reflected in the concept that has inspired this purpose-built residential quarter. Modern furnishings, car-free green areas, balconies and terraces, plus an in-house underground parking garage with car and e-bike sharing, all combine to offer residents unmatched comfort and convenience. The historic city center of Oberursel, with its pretty half-timbered houses, dining, cultural institutions and everything else you need to live life to the full, is within easy walking distance. The Main Metropolis, Frankfurt am Main, is just 30 minutes away by public transport or by car. Thanks to its energy-saving design as a KfW Efficiency House 55 (GEG 2020), LeviO is equipped with state-of-the-art thermal insulation and consumes only 55 percent of the primary energy of a comparable reference building.
- Each apartment has a balcony, terrace with garden area, loggia, or spacious roof terrace
- Modern architecture, inspired by the Bauhaus style
- E-bike and car-sharing spaces, plus bicycle parking spaces
- Parking spaces with optional e-charging stations
- Sustainable energy concept: KfW Efficiency House 55 (GEG 2020) with high thermal protection
- Convenient local amenities: 10-minute walk to the historic town center of Oberursel
- Get to the Main metropolis quickly: 30 minutes by public transport to Frankfurt
- Leisure & nature: Surrounded by the Hochtaunus Nature Reserve
Charming half-timbered houses, ample greenery and everything you need to live life to the full. Oberursel is the second largest town in the Hochtaunus district and perfectly combines nature and urbanity. The Main Metropolis, Frankfurt, is just 30 minutes away by public transport. The surrounding Hochtaunus Nature Reserve is the perfect setting for all kinds of leisure activities: whether hiking, jogging or cycling – this is where you will find the perfect balance in your everyday life.